Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Teacher Toolkit

Wow! It's been a busy couple of weeks!  I've been swamped with adjusting to a new schedule, getting my kids ready for school, meeting new students and organizing my classroom!  My PreK kids are so cute, I'm really excited for the school year!  In the spirit of getting organized and not wasting so much time SEARCHING, I created my own teacher toolkit! 

My new teacher tool kit!
I know you've seen these all over Pinterest and teaching blogs, there are so many cute ones.  I decided on an eighteen drawer storage cabinet from Lowes for $19.96.  I figured that the bigger drawers would be more useful for me.  I measured the drawers and created the labels in PowerPoint, and printed each row on a different color cardstock.  This totally goes with the rainbow vibe I have in my classroom this year!  So far it's working out and looks great, too!  My desk drawers are not so cluttered with things that I don't use on a daily basis.  We'll see if I can keep this up all year!

Are you interested in creating your own?  If you're using this same cabinet, and would like a copy of my labels, just leave a comment with your email address.  I'm happy to share!  Good luck for an organized school year!  I'll be back with more peeks at my classroom!

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea! Would really like to have a copy of the labels. Thanks for sharing! curiousminds.dayschool@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you find them useful, good luck with your toolkit!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...